Operating the Device
Preparing to Start the Test
Note: Your phone must have access to the internet while you are setting up the WatchPAT ONE device for the test.
- Please turn off all other transmitting devices in the room, such as smart watches, other smart phones and headphones, as it could interfere with the test.
- Do not use any CPAP or APAP machine the night of your WatchPAT test.
- Open WatchPAT ONE application on your mobile device.
- Follow the instructions in the application that will guide you through the steps of operating the test.
At the End of the Test
- Press the END RECORDING key in the WatchPAT ONE application and follow the instructions.
- If the application is closed open it, make sure your phone is connected to the Internet and wait for the “Thank You” notification.
- Only when you see a “Thank You” message presented on the application, the test is completed and sent to your doctor..
After the Test
- You will follow up with your provider to discuss the results.
- If needed, a sleep machine (AutoPAP) will be prescribed.
- You will be contacted 5 – 21 days later by the medical equipment provider to set up the machine.
- It normally takes several weeks for insurance approval for your machine.