Tyra L. Joseph, M.C.D., CCC/A, CH-AP
Tyra Joseph is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. She received a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Speech Pathology from Xavier University of Louisiana and a Master’s of Communication Disorders in Audiology from Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is licensed by the state of Texas, certified by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association, and is a Certificate Holder as an Audiology Preceptor.
She has been with Hearing Specialists of Texas since 1994. As a tenured Audiologist, Tyra enjoys helping her patients hear better, allowing better communication between the patient and their family and friends. She and her husband, Kip, were married in 1995 and have two daughters, Kloee and Nadiya. She enjoys watching sports, reading, traveling, cooking, and chocolate. Her favorite teams are the New Orleans Saints, the Houston Astros, and the Houston Rockets.
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Medical Center - New Orleans
Awards and Honors
- TENTS Audiologist Choice Award 2020
- TENTS 1000 Ear Club
- Certificate Holder-Audiology Preceptor
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Texas State Board